Home » Blogs » Injectable Fillers ยป I would like to get injectable fillers in my face

I would like to get injectable fillers in my face

Submitted by sammamishAdmin in Injectable Fillers on March 14th

I would like to get injectable fillers in my face. I would like to plump up both my lips and reduce my nasolabial folds which have gotten quite pronounced. I would like hyaluronic acid because the reports that I read indicate it is longer lasting than collagen. Is hyaluronic acid appropriate for both areas?

In fact we no longer use collagen for lip augmentation, or in the folds. We are now using products preferentially based on hyaluronic acid such as Juvederm, Restylane or Perlane. The other preferential filler being used is Radiesse, to augment the nasolabial folds, the cheeks and other parts of the face such as the temporal area, the cheeks, the mid-cheeks and the chin. We classify the fillers as thick fillers and thinner fillers. The thick fillers are basically Radiesse and Juvederm Ultra Plus, and are used for lifting tissue or increasing volume, especially in the cheeks, the cheekbones and the eye area. The thinner fillers, such as Restylane and Juvederm Ultra are used to augment the lips, and to plump up and help erase fine wrinkles around the eyes or in the cheeks. Thinner fillers can last between four to six months, while the thicker fillers can last up to one year.

Blog Categories
Botox (7)
Browlift (1)
Cheek Implants (1)
Chin Implants (2)
Ear Surgery (1)
Eyelid Surgery (3)
Facelift (3)
Injectable Fillers (7)
Laser Skin (1)
Rhinoplasty (1)
Sammamish Center (1)
Sammamish Plastic Surgeon (2)
Sammamish Plastic Surgery (1)
Seattle Botox (1)
Seattle Erbium Laser (1)
Seattle Juvederm (1)
Seattle Plastic Surgeon (2)
Seattle Plastic Surgery (0)
Seattle Radiesse (1)
Skin Resurfacing (1)
Uncategorized (5)

Latest Videos

The Sammamish Center is home to a center Ambulatory Surgical Center and a Medical Spa. I believe that cosmetic surgerynot for everyone and the current cosmetic. Find Out More...

Refer A Friend